Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Do you make a New Years resolutions every year? Do you stick to it? I have decided not to this year!

My goal last year was to send out real birthday cards to all friends and family members on time. I know not a life changing resolution but it really makes me smile when I receive actual mail. From the mailman. In my mailbox.

So many people wish you a Happy Birthday or send a little note through email and now Facebook but taking the time to send a card really means a lot to me. So…that is what I wanted to do last year. DID NOT HAPPEN! Why?? No clue. I am still going to work on that this year. Why do you think New Years resolutions do not stick? Is it the pressure? Is it the year long commitment that is so hard?

What are your goals for the New Year 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...