Friday, December 4, 2009

It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

I LOVE the holidays. I love to decorate for the holidays. My favorite part is sitting in the living room with only the Christmas lights on. It is so peaceful to me.

Here are some of our holiday decorations this year. I have not taken any outside photos yet but I will get to those. My wonderful husband put the outside lights up for me. 

This is our mantel without the flash on. In the middle is the word “believe” in black. You really cannot see it very well in the photo.

DSC_0001

DSC_0009

This is a close up of our tree….see the black in there? See the black furry tail sticking out between the branches??? That is our cat Oreo. She loves the tree.

DSC_0013

Here she is again, mad that I disturbed her sleep in there! :)

DSC_0006 My Christmas dishes. I change out the dishes every year and put all my Christmas ones in to use. Even the kids use the pretty holiday dishes. They love it!

DSC_0010DSC_0011

Hope you enjoyed the little peek into our holidays!

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! I so enjoy seeing holiday decor. Your home sweet home looks like a warm and festive atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing others decor! It just inspires me!

    I don't want to put up Thanksgiving but I guess it is time...

    Blessings to you,
    lana @ www.ilovemy5kids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! By the way, I love your blog title, because I'm a pate woman living in steak and potato land LOL

    rue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mantle is amazing! I love the word "believe." Merry Christmas:) maria from ohio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...