Thursday, November 5, 2009

Craft Room

Over on the Martha Stewart site she has posted a "Show Us Your Crafts Room".  I am jealous of all these craft room photos that people have posted! One I like the most has slat board on the walls with all her items held up there with clips. This is a great idea! You are able to see everything you want to use. My one problem finding the time to scrap / craft / make cards is having to get everything out in order to use it. I spend more time setting up! My dream room would have all my "stuff" neatly organized, a long work table and room for friends to come over and work along with me. Do you have a craft room in your home?

 

2 comments:

  1. You and me both. I would do so much more if I didn't have to get it all out and pack it all up even if I wasn't done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...