Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Costumes

What are you going to be for Halloween this year? Every year our friends have a Halloween party and it is so much fun to get dressed up. The kids are invited too so there is a big crowd. They have a costume contest for different catagories with prizes. Tons of fun!
This year my kids have decided they want to be characters from Star Wars....even my daughter. They also want my husband and I to dress up with the Star Wars theme BUT have you seen the prices on the adult costumes?? Crazy!
Here are a few ideas from the costume contest over at HGTV. These are photos that people sent in. Some great ideas!









This last one of the Simpson's is SUPER! I have never been a big fan of the show but this costumes are great! What a wonderful job they did.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...